Everyone wants to be in good shape at any time of the year. When the warm seasons come, this desire increases exponentially . Then our best choice is to act.
Let’s roll up our sleeves and take care of our body , because if we don’t, there is no one else to do it for us. Today we at Lucky Fit have prepared some recipes for smoothies.
And as for the smoothies, they are high-content food liquids. They can saturate us like a whole portion of protein lunch, as long as they are made in a good enough ratio between each ingredient.
Smoothie is a thick drink in the form of cream , prepared from a variety of fruits, vegetables and green leafy vegetables, nuts, blended with a blender and mixed with liquid. From English smoothie means smooth , respectively smooth liquid.
Healthy superfoods are powerful boosters for your smoothie and they can be used in any smoothie. They can help improve your body’s natural function, which is lost as a result of contaminated, unhealthy foods that we all eat on a daily basis.
Some of the superfoods are:
- Kale – low-calorie powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. Useful in arthritis and autoimmune diseases.
- Spinach – a plant with a mild taste, but full of vitamins, has anti-cancer properties and is one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
- Blueberries – contain one of the highest antioxidant abilities of all fruits, which helps fight free radicals in your body.
- Strawberries – just one serving provides more vitamin C than orange, while being low in natural sugars.
- Yogurt – doubles protein and half carbohydrates.
- Cucumber – a plant composed of 95% water. An amazing detoxifier that helps the liver and kidneys work.
- Lemon – one of the most important products you should store in your kitchen.
- Banana – essential for smoothies. Adds creaminess, a touch of sweetness and helps you feel healthy and balanced for a long time. Banana is rich in potassium, fiber and gives you natural energy.
- Turmeric – a spice with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Ginger – helps digestion and supports the immune system.
- Chia and flax seeds – rich in Omega 3 and the benefits of fiber.
To prepare the most delicious smoothies you need high quality products and a strong blender with which to transform whole fruits and vegetables into a whole smoothie – an energy bomb.
Today, in addition to presenting 10 different types of smoothie detox recipes, we will go a little deeper into each of the recipes by providing information on:
- Description of the recipe
- Why is it useful and for whom?
- For whom is it contraindicated?
- How does it help as part of the overall diet?
- Smoothies as part of a detox diet
- Advantages and disadvantages
Before we start with anything, it would be good to look at some of the products involved in making a smoothie. As I mentioned earlier, smoothies can include a variety of fruits, vegetables, most commonly leafy greens, and enhancers such as nuts, seeds and superfoods and another important ingredient is water, because it dilutes the thick mixture of all other ingredients. Optionally, you can add a little ice to the smoothie to make it even more irresistible and cooler during the warm seasons.
How to combine the products to get the smoothie:
- Take the blender cup to fill it with the necessary ingredients for the smoothie.
- Fill the cup with 50% fruit and 50% vegetables, preferably green leafy.
- Optionally, you can put nuts or super foods that make up 1/8 of the whole drink.
- Put water next to the line that means the maximum of the bowl.
- Finally, mash all the ingredients until you get a thick drink.
You already have a smoothie ready! Enjoy the taste of liquid food!
But we seem to be forgetting something. Yes, this is what recipe we will use for the smoothie. Because, as you know, there are endless combinations between all the products to make this healthy drink, that it is difficult to choose one of them.
We recommend that you buy organic food whenever possible. It is true that natural fruits and vegetables, also called organic, are more expensive than others, but at least you will be sure of their quality.
That’s why peeled fruits and vegetables help protect the body from absorbing pesticides.
When you remove the skin of orange, banana, avocado, apple or any other fruit, you also remove the pesticides that were used during its growth and storage period. We advise you, when deciding which of the purchased products to be organic, to give precedence over those without a cover for removal.
10 recipes for detox
Now let’s look at the ten smoothie recipes for detox.
· Blueberry-spinach smoothie
It is prepared in 5 minutes.
- Spinach – 100 g.
- Blueberries – 150 g.
- Banana – 1 piece
- Chia – 1 soup spoon
All ingredients are put in a blender and beaten until a homogeneous mixture, and if you get a thicker consistency, you can add water, milk or nut milk.
Optionally, you can add dates, oatmeal, almonds, nut milk, super foods and more.
· Green embarrassed
- Spinach – 50 gr.
- Apples – 1 piece
- Carrots – 2 pieces
- Lemon – half squeezed
- Cashews – 25 gr.
Once you add all the ingredients and add water to them, you can break them down.
· Pink embarrassment
- Strawberries (raw or frozen) – 100 g.
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
After preparing everything, squeeze the lemon and add it to the strawberries and banana and mash.
· The delicious embarrassed
- Frozen fruits (any kind) – 2 cups
- Liquid (almond milk, orange juice, water, etc.) – 1 cup
- Skim yogurt (or any yogurt) – half a cup
- Ground seeds (flax or chia) – half a tablespoon
- Protein powder – optional – (whey, vegetable base, soy, etc.) – ¼ cup
- Greens (spinach, cabbage, etc.) – 1 handful
Antioxidants can prevent or slow down cell damage, and fruits and vegetables offer rich sources of these substances. High doses of supplements can cause harm, so it’s best to get antioxidants from whole foods.
You can put a lot of vegetables and fruits – and therefore antioxidants – in your smoothies. Fruits have been shown to be particularly high in antioxidants, so try the next super smoothie with acai berry and blueberries.
· Acai berry and blueberry smoothies
- Almond milk – 250 milliliters
- Orange juice / freshly squeezed / – 250 milliliters
- Fresh blueberries – half a cup
- Frozen blueberries – half a cup
- Frozen pineapple – half a cup
- Fresh apple – half a cup
- Baby spinach – 30 grams
- Flaxseed – 1 tbsp
- Frozen acai berry – 1 ounce
· Pumpkin embarrassed
- Boiled pumpkin – 1 and ½ tea cup
- Banana – 2 pieces
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Cinnamon – half a teaspoon
- Ginger – half a teaspoon
- Walnuts – 100 g.
Before you start blending the products, you need to boil the pumpkin and it is recommended that the bananas be pre-frozen. In the presence of these prerequisites you will get the most delicious pumpkin smoothie.
· Purple embarrassed
- Blueberries – 80 grams
- Avocado – 1 piece
- Almond milk – 400 milliliters (maybe water)
- Agave – 3 teaspoons
- Hazelnut tahini – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 1 pinch
Mix all the products, blend and you get a smoothie with amazing taste and appearance!
· Smoothie in a bowl of pomegranate and green leafy plants
- Frozen strawberries – half a cup
- Frozen banana – 1 piece
- Yogurt – half a cup
- Pomegranate juice – half a glass
- Water – half a cup
- Vanilla protein powder (any kind!) – 1 tsp
- Toppings: hemp seeds, pomegranate, pistachios and dark chocolate
· Cale was embarrassed
- Frozen bananas – 2 cups
- Packed chopped cabbage (kale) – 2 cups
- Flaxseed flour – 1 tbsp
- Pitted dates – 2 pieces
- Fresh grated ginger – half a teaspoon
- Orange juice – 1 and ½ cups
Smoothies are very useful drinks that tone the body and fill it with energy, nourish us and help us feel more alive, more vibrant and healthier.
· Red is embarrassed
- Chia – 2 tbsp
- Red beets – half
- Red apple – 1 piece
- Carrots – 1 piece
- Honey – 2 tbsp
Add 400 milliliters of water and beat all the ingredients together, then you can add a little cinnamon, nuts or whatever you want. Be creative!
These were our 10 smoothie recipes. A smoothie can be made from whatever you want , all products are suitable for smoothies, as long as they are mixed properly.
With these smoothies you can maintain healthy weight , take care of yourself and live accordingly. Experiment as children draw with crayons and mix different colors. The whole field of expression is in front of you.
For more information about the disturbed and healthy lifestyle you can see on the website of Lucky Fit.