Detoxification with lemon, ginger and cucumber is one of the best methods to lose weight by drinking fluids. It is absolutely easy and affordable for anyone to follow the recipe.
This refreshing and healthy detox water is the perfect way to quench your thirst not only in summer, but at any other time of the year. By taking this drink you lose weight and quench your thirst at the same time.
The hydrating + soothing cucumber is combined with invigorating ginger and lemon for freshness and revitalization. Fresh mint leaves add a cooling but energizing component to this delicious water with lemon, ginger and cucumber.
Advantages of water with cucumber and lemon
It is also known as “detox water” and is a great way to add nutrients and flavor to your drink without adding extra calories.
Although you will not get all the nutrients you would absorb by eating the ingredients separately, water-soluble vitamins and minerals from these ingredients can still be found in detoxifying water.
Think of this bonus compared to just drinking normal water. Good taste also facilitates the consumption of the recommended for you over eight glasses of water daily.
With so many different detoxifying water flavors to try, your receptors will never get bored! Maintaining proper hydration is one of the easiest – but often most overlooked – ways to stay healthy and lose weight.
So, let’s take a look at some of the added health benefits you can expect from drinking water with the addition of cucumber, lemon, ginger and mint.
Cucumbers are known for their hydrating properties, as well as a rich source of vitamin C, manganese, vitamin B-5, potassium, vitamin K and various flavonoid antioxidants.
They are especially good for skin health and are used in various revitalizing and anti-aging skin care products. Their cool, refreshing taste is ideal for adding to water, just like the famous detoxifying strawberry water.
Lemon juice is great for detoxification . It helps stimulate the liver (the body’s natural detoxification center) and helps the digestive tract to keep things running smoothly. Lemon water also contains pectin. It is known that its fiber reduces appetite and makes you feel full for a longer time.
Ginger has been used in medicine for centuries, primarily because of its anti-nausea properties. It is also a common ingredient in modern diets. The same phenolic compounds that make ginger great for relieving nausea also make it a great anti-inflammatory food.
This plant is one of the main ingredients in this delicious anti-inflammatory mix between lemon, cucumber and mint. Research has even found that ginger is effective in reducing the risk of colon cancer.
Mint is another great auxiliary ingredient for good digestion . Its soothing properties can help with nausea and headaches. Contrary to its calming effect, mint is also a natural stimulant. It provides a slight increase in energy and can even boost your metabolism.
How to prepare the perfect detoxifying water with lemon, cucumber, ginger and mint?
Perhaps one of the best features of detoxifying water is its very easy preparation. Just chop the ingredients, add water and let the mixture stand so that the aroma and nutrients can flow into the water.
But if you really want to enhance the taste of the drink prepared in this way, follow these 4 simple tips and in no time you will get the perfect detox water.
They are respectively:
- Soak the ingredients for more than 2 hours, because – their aromas and nutrients will not flow into the water immediately. Usually prepare water for detoxification from the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Prepare water at room temperature – chemistry says that water-based reactions happen faster at higher temperatures. Allow the water to stand at room temperature if you want to speed up the infusion – just don’t leave it in the fridge for more than a few hours.
- Another way to speed up the infusion process is to cut the ingredients into thin . This makes it easier for the water to absorb and absorb all the wonderful nutrients and aromas!
- Use a glass jug – this advice is really important. Acidic ingredients such as lemon can corrode plastic containers, especially for long periods of time while leaving water with other ingredients.
The last thing you want in your healthy detox water is to have it full of a bunch of nasty plastic chemicals, so be sure to use a glass jug.
Can detoxifying water help with weight loss?
The water with Cucumber and lemon is not a panacea, but it can definitely help with weight loss. Detox waters are a super easy way to stay hydrated because their good taste encourages you to drink more water than usual.
In fact, maintaining proper hydration is one of the easiest ways to increase weight loss. It’s a little unintuitive, but drinking more water actually helps your body lose weight!
This is because our bodies retain excess water when we are not properly hydrated (up to 2-4 kg of excess water at a time).
Other facts that are not to be ignored are:
- Proper hydration also boosts metabolism!
- Drinking enough water has actually been shown to increase the rate of calorie burning at rest by 25% -30%!
- Another bonus – side effect of drinking more water is that it can suppress appetite.
- Drinking water before meals can help reduce the amount we eat, and this in turn can help us lose weight.
How to lose weight fast?
While detoxifying water can help you lose weight through proper hydration, you will want to drink it in addition to a healthy diet and proper exercise routine for best results. If you are serious about losing weight, we recommend that you give it a try. this recipe.
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- 1 large cucumber, cut into thin slices
- half a piece of ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of fresh mint (about 3 sprigs)
- 8 glasses of water (about 2 liters)
- Peel and slice the ginger thinly.
- Thinly slice the lemon and cucumber.
- Rinse the mint and remove the leaves from its stems.
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass jug and enjoy the taste.
- Allow the water to cool for at least 2 hours and this will give you a stronger scented detoxification water.
- You can continue to fill your jug with water until the drink itself begins to lose flavor (3-5 fillings).
For more delicious and useful recipes you can visit the site of Lucky Fit.