Necessary medical tests* when enrolling in LuckyFit Programme
- Personal blood test
- General cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides
- Uris acid
- Liver enzymes – ASAT, ALAT, GGT
- General bilirubin
- Т3 and Т4
- General urine with sediment
- Ultrasound of inner organs and thyroid, as well as comment of the health condition from the personal M.D. are an option
- Epicrisis and file with medical information in case of current diseases are supposed to be brought
*The medical tests are done not earlier than one month before the start of the programme
Indications for LuckyFit programme participation:
- Overweight with body mass index from 28 – 30
- 1, 2 and 3 levels of obesity
- Metabolic syndrome
LuckyFit programme is not recommended in case of the following diseases:
- Cardio – vascular system – condition after spent heart attack, heart failure, hypertension higher than 2-nd A level, innate defects of heart valves, angina, Congenital defects of the heart valves, Angina pectoris, atherosclerosis, heavy conditions of varicose veins with prerequisites for thrombus, thrombophlebitis, HANK, haemophilia, middle and heavy disorders of brain blood circulation.
- Locomotor system – degenerative joint diseases in advanced degree from type of unilateral and two-sided arthrosis, gonarthrosis, acute joint inflammations, strong muscle hypotrophy, impaired muscle contractility and conductivity. Impaired gait due to neurological diseases, changed joints or autoimmune disease of the muscle tone.
- Respiratory system – Acute lung inflammation, bronchial asthma, which is not influenced by the appointed treatment, bronchiectasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary hypertension.
- Excretory system – acute inflammation of the kidneys, kidney failure, polyneuritis in acute and under-acute stage, kidney stones, acute cystitis, acute urethritis etc.
- Nervous system – Conditions issued from apoplexy, epilepsy, median herniated disc with neurological disorders, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, diabetic and alcohol diabetic polyneuropathy in acute condition Gillen-Barret syndrome and other nervous system disorders, which affect the normal gait and endurance in case of load.
- Visual system – glaucoma, cataracts in advanced degree.
- Digestive system – Acute pancreatitis, liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, cholecystitis in acute degree, oesophageal reflux.
- Еndocrine system – insulin depending diabetes, myasthenia gravis, untreated thyrotoxicosis.
- Other diseases , with treatment from M.D. or the personal M.D. are restricted with prescribing limited physical activity and specific dietetic nutrition.
In case you have one of the mentioned above diseases and you would like to participate in the programme, you could do that but with easy physical activity (for example without hiking but participating in the afternoon gymnastic).
In case of any of the mentioned diseases above is present the team of LuckyFit cannot guarantee the wanted weight reduction by you or cure of the disease process by the programme.
Contact us and make a consultation in advance.
In case of pregnancy and breastfeeding participation is not recommended.