The modern person breathes polluted air, eats harmful foods and uses chemicals that worsen their health by depositing many toxins and harmful substances in the body.
Fortunately, we have an amazing natural remedy that can protect us from many of the harmful effects of the world around us – the mineral zeolite.
On the territory of our country, in particular around the village of Beli plast, Kardzhali province have been discovered some of the highest quality zeolite deposits(with the highest content of clinoptilolite).
In the last century, Bulgarian scientists have discovered that the people in the region of Beli plast seldom get sick and live longer, even though they do not take special care of their health.
A special team was sent to the site, which carried out observations and found that the pond was in the water that the locals drank.
It passes through zeolite layers that enrich it and at the same time act as a natural sponge that absorbs harmful substances.
And as we know, quality water creates quality environment for the work of human organs.
Zeolite is used for medicinal purposes due to its property of a fine sieve, which retains substances of a certain size of molecules, and passes others.
Here are some of the many benefits of zeolite for the human body:
- Reduces free radicals that cause damage
- Increases alkalinity
- Reduces the levels of radioactive elements in the body
- Increases resistance to microbial infections and parasites
- Relieves the symptoms of allergic reactions
- Improves intestinal peristalsis, and hence the body’s natural cleansing functions
- Protects against the development of a number of tumors
- Helps detoxify the liver, bile and kidneys
- Normalizes blood biochemical parameters
- Relieves symptoms of nervousness, insomnia, apathy and depression
- Affects cellulite
- Has a positive effect in the fight against overweight.
THE ZEOLITE IN LUCIFIT
For the participants in the directions REDUCTION and WEEKEND the program has been added intake of high quality micronized and activated zeolite.
- 1 teaspoon of zeolite powder is placed in 150 – 200 ml of warm water, if desired, you can add up to 50 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and mix well.
- Drink in the morning on an empty stomach up to 30 minutes before breakfast.
Zeolite can cause constipation if you do not drink enough water during the day (not less than 1.5 liters).