What should we carry
to our healthy vacation?
Now that you’ve made a reservation for the LuckyFit program, here’s what you’ll need:
- identification document
- medicines prescribed by your doctor
- hiking boots suitable for walking in forest / mountain terrain:
– 1 size larger than your size (recommended)
– tested, not brand new, to make sure they are comfortable for you
– with waterproof coating
- socks – suitable for hiking and trekking
- sneakers or comfortable shoes for the time when you are not in the mountains
- long pants for the treks
- sports blouses with long sleeves
- T-shirts made of breathable and hygroscopic fabric
- warm fleece or wool outerwear
- jacket according to the season
- sun hat
- raincoat with hood
- gloves – for cold weather in early spring and late autumn
- ordinary socks, underwear, toiletries
- flip flops
- folding umbrella
- good mood!
A raincoat, warm coat, waterproof jacket and hat are a must, especially in the colder months of the year.
Don’t forget – you are about to lose weight with active physical activity, for which you need mostly sports clothes and accessories.
We will provide you with two tennis shirts, a baseball cap, a bathrobe, towels and water bottles.
Email us and request your special offer if you have already enjoyed our healthy vacation.