About the program
We created the LuckyFit program with the intention
- to be useful to you by sharing our knowledge and experience;
- to support you on your weight loss journey;
- to acquaint you with all the healthy and effective methods for achieving normal weight according to the type of body structure.
The program combines an effective impact on the metabolic processes in the body and an unforgettable nature experience.
HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS IS THE BASIC PURPOSE OF THE LuckyFit PROGRAM
The four program types- REDUCTION, RELAX, ATHLETE and WEEKEND, have different focus and include different elements:
- An examination by a cardiologist
- Body analysis with TANITA bioimpedance apparatus
The cardiac examination will reveal us what is the state of blood circulation in your body and what are your opportunities for safe exercising. Measuring body parameters with the TANITA device will give us valuable information about the relationship between the individual structures in your body composition- muscle and fat tissue, cell water, metabolic age, body mass index, bone weight etc.
- Thematic lecture by a doctor specialized in nutrition and dietetics
- Consultation with a physiotherapist
The specialist in nutrition and dietetics will introduce you to various methods for permanent weight loss, as well as to maintaining the achieved effect. The physiotherapist will explain to you the different types of physical activity that you should follow during your stay in the program and after that.
CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE PROGRAM TYPE
If you have difficulty choosing a program type of the LuckyFit program or need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us- we will be happy to help you. In order to get a good enough idea of your physical condition, we recommend that you do all the examinations from the List of recommended examinations, which we will send you in advance. Please note that the REDUCTION, RELAX and ATHLETE programs are held at different times- see the LuckyFit calendar.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES IN THE DIFFERENT PROGRAM TYPES
They are performed in the morning outdoors or indoors- depending on the weather conditions. Benefits of the breathing gymnastics:
- Improving blood and lymph circulation in the body
- Acting as stress prevention
- Improving the work of the musculoskeletal system and the respiratory system
- Having a positive effect on the functions of all internal organs
- Giving tone and smile- for great start of the day.
- Healthy activities, fantastic views and pleasant emotions among the beautiful nature of Rila, Pirin and the Rhodopes
- Specially selected routes in accordance with the specific program type as well as the physical capabilities of the group participants
- Held under the guidance of a mountain guide which gives security and peace of mind to the participants
- Different level of duration and intensity
The groups for hiking in the mountains will be differentiated according to the degree of your personal physical training:
Light (with a higher degree of obesity)- up to 2 hours;
Medium (with a lower degree of obesity) – up to 3 hours.
Medium (for participants with good physical condition) – up to 4 hours
High (for participants with high training level) – between 4 and 6 hours and more difficult terrain.
Benefits of the mountain hikes:
- Providing physical activity with alternating load by changing the slope, the terrain and the movement intensity- a serious advantage over training in the gym
- Giving the opportunity for sports training in the fresh air among unique nature views
- The mountain forests are loaded with negative ions, which have a beneficial effect on the body
- Regular stay in the mountains cures respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis, sinusitis etc.
- Improving the physical endurance and the strength of the lower limbs
- Accelerating metabolism
- Increasing tone and good mood
- Giving positive energy.
REDUCTION/RELAX/WEEKEND Held in the morning outdoors or indoors- depending on the weather conditions.
- Includes a wide range of different types of exercise: aerobics, fitness, functional training, callanetics, Pilates, yoga and more.
- The set of exercises is chosen according to the general condition and needs of group participants.
Benefits of the gymnastics:
- Increasing the overall effect of the program and strengthens the impact of the morning activities
- Improving the speed and the flexibility of the body
- Enabling intensive training without unwanted strain on the joints and the cardiovascular system
- Successful training of muscle groups that cannot be loaded with mountain hiking or other physical activity
- Being beneficial for the daily calorie burning set in the program.
BULGARIAN FOLK DANCES
Held in the afternoon or in the evening.
Benefits of the dances:
- Increasing the overall effect of the program and contributing to great mood
- Improving the flexibility and the endurance of the muscles
- Reduction of the risk of injuries under heavier loads
- Improving the self-esteеm
- Stress reduction.
FULL DAY EXCURSION
- Includes a visit to a beautiful place in Southwestern Bulgaria:
- Kovachevitsa and Leshten villages
- Rila monastery
- Melnik and the Rozhen monastery
- The “Dancing bears” reserve in Belitsa
- Delchevo village and the Gotse Delchev area
- The destination and the route are determined by the program manager depending on the capabilities of the specific group and the weather conditions
- There is a package of dry food in accordance with the daily program diet provided for each participant.
Held once a week at the Perry Wallace Horse Base and includes a 40-minute ride led by a professional instructor. Benefits of the horse riding:
- Having a beneficial effect on respiration
- Improving the blood circulation
- Having a good impact on spinal deformations and also a prophylactic effect
- Focused load on the quadriceps muscle
- Accelerating calorie burning
- Stress reduction and good effect on general mental health
- Keeping balance on the horses back activates most muscles
- Improving balance and coordination.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND GIFTS INCLUDED IN THE LuckyFit PROGRAM