ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
We created the programme LOSE WEIGHT WITH PLEASURE so that it allows participants to lose weight without hunger and without adding additional stress in their daily lives.
Activities are selected and combined so as to create a balance between helpful and enjoyable experiences.
The maximum number of participants in the programme within one week is up to 30 people, regardless of the selected package.
Healthy weight loss is the main goal
of the LuckyFit program and is therefore included in the program:
- Free consultation with an experienced cardiologist and general practitioner;
- Free Specialized Examinations with Ultrasound Heart Apparatus, cardiogram, Last Generation Thanita Apparatus
The cardiac examination will give you clarity about the amount of physical exercise appropriate to you.
The GP will assess your overall health and the factors that lead to overweight or obesity.
Therefore, it is very important that you have done all the studies included in the “Health Condition” form that we will send you in advance.
For those of you who have not had time to do their research, we organize on-site blood collection and blood and hormonal research for a fee.
With Tanita, we measure your initial physical condition on the first day of the program, and we estimate your performance improvement on the day you finish the program.
Additionally, endocrinologist consultation can also be provided if necessary.
CHINESE BREATHING EXERCISES
They aim to wake up, stretch and move the whole body. They are performed in the morning outdoors, if weather conditions allow.
The benefits of the breathing exercises are:
- Improve blood flow to the brain
- Promote better concentration
- They are used as a prevention against stress
- Prevent cardio-vascular diseases
- Strengthen the muscles
- Improve the locomotor system and the respiratory system
- Positively influence the function of all internal organs
- Givetone and a smile,a good way to start the day
It is done in the morning between 9:00hr and 13:00hr – the most active time for the body.
Unique walks, scenic views, soak in the beautiful flora and fauna of Rila, Pirin and Rhodope Mountains, a variety of terrains, small, medium and large slopes and various lengths.
The difficulty of the exercise by hiking rises gradually, in the first days it is lighter, at moderate-hard in the middle, and decreases again in the last few days.
The obligatory presence of trail guides gives security and peace of mind to the programme participants.
The hikes are specially selected and combine trails for people with different physical abilities.
The benefits of hiking are:
- The mountainous terrains offer the opportunity for physical activity with alternating stress by changing the slope, intensity, terrain, giving them an advantage over workout in the gym or the sports center;
- It allows to perform sports training in fresh air, in the midst of unique natural scenery;
- Charges you with positive emotions;
- The pure mountain forests are loaded with with negative ions, which have a particularly beneficial effect on the body;
- The regular stay in the mountains treats diseases of the upper respiratory tract: asthma, bronchitis, rinuitis, sinusitis, etc;
- Improvesstamina and strength in the lower limbs;
- Speeds up metabolism;
- Charges you with energy.
NEW: The mountain trekking groups will be separated according to the level of your personal physical preparation:
- Athletes – good athletes capable to withstand complicated hikes lasting 4-6 hours
- Advanced – people practicing sport on a regular basis, capable of withstanding hikes of average difficulty lasting 2-3 hours
- Basic – people lacking serious physical preparation.
The hikes are light, from 1 to 3 hours, tailored to the level of preparation of all members within the group.
It is done every afternoon, except for the day of the day trip.
It increases the overall effect of the programme and consolidates the effects of the morning activity.
The block of exercises is chosen in accordance with the general condition and needs of the current group and its participants.
Combines a wide variety of exercises and techniques from different kinds of complexes: aerobics, fitness exercises, functional training, Tae Bo, callanetics, pilates, yoga, etc.
The benefits of gymnastics are:
- Increases the flexibility and the speed of the body
- Allows for intense workoutwithout overloading the joints and the cardio-vascular system
- Successfully trains groups of muscles ,that cannot be exercised by hiking in the mountains or other fitness workout
- Supplements the daily calorie-burning in the programme
They are performed after dinner.
They alternate between classes of Latino and Bulgarian folklore dances.
The benefits of evening activities are:
- Increases the overall effect of the programme and contribute to the good mood.
- Improves flexibility and endurance of the muscles
- Reduces the risk of injuries from heavier muscle stress
- Reduces stress
- Improves self-esteem
FULL DAY EXCURSION
In the programme LuckyFit we believe that the good and positive experience facilitates the process. Therefore once a week, programme participants have the opportunity to explore a picturesque and unique destination like:
- The villages of Kovachevitsa and Leshten
- The Rila Monastery
- The town of Melnik and the Rozhen Monasteryр
- The village of Delchevo and the area of Gotse Delchev
- “The Dancing Bears” reservation in Belitsa village
The trip is always carried out with the participation of a guide.
The route and destination are determined by the head of the programme according to the weather conditions and the abilities of the group.
The excursion must include hiking as any other day in the programme.
For each participant there is a dry food package, consistent with the daily diet of the programme.
It is performed once a week and includes walking, 40 minutes of riding with professional jockeys.
The benefits of horseback riding are:
- Has a beneficial effect on breathing.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Prevents and influences well in cases of deformations of the spine.
- Strains the quadriceps femoris muscle and increases the burning of calories in motion.
- Reduces stress and affects the overall good mental health.
- Keeping a balance on the horse activates almost all the muscles of the body.
- Improves balance and coordination.
(Especially for the LuckyFit Yoga Program and the Lucky Bansko Yoga Course)
The benefits of yoga are countless.
That is why we created LuckyFit Yoga.
This is a combination of classical yoga practices along with mountain hiking, entertainment, and Ayurvedic nutrition.
Our yoga instructor and chef are both from India, and they are excellent professionals.
Yoga sessions are held three times a day.
The morning and afternoon sessions last for an hour and a half while breathing practices and meditation are done for one hour in the evening.
We offer one of the best yoga classes in Europe.
Come and try it for yourselves!
Colon hydrotherapy is a direct and effective method of cleansing the colon with warm water.
The food we consume nowadays contaminates our organism and is a burden on our excretory organs. Furthermore, it slows down metabolic processes and reduces the time the body has to process the food.
This leads to a number of health problems such as constipation, genital-urinary disorders, cellulite, obesity, etc.
Colon hydrotherapy effectively releases toxic accumulations in the body, creates a sense of lightness and purity, energizes, improves blood circulation as well as the skin condition, and helps you lose weight.
Free services and gifts included in the LuckyFit Program:
- daily intake of probiotics and zeolite.
- transportation to the mountain by means of a Mercedes minibus.
- horse riding in the Peri Volas horse base.
- drinking water for the hiking.
- two T-shirts and a hat with the LuckyFit logo.
Weight loss program
Get rid of extra kilograms and feel great with this easy weight loss plan specifically designed for the purpose. The current 3-day weight loss plan includes the most appropriate foods, high in protein and fiber – a combination that research shows can help with weight loss. Calories are calculated for each dish offered.
Combine this healthy eating plan with daily exercise for complete, healthy weight loss
- Breakfast: Fruit puree prepared from: ½ banana + ½ cup of frozen or fresh mango + 1 cup of kale + ½ cup of low-fat yogurt + ½ ripe avocado + ½ cup of low-fat milk.
Morning snack: 1 apple + a handful of nuts (optional).
- Lunch: 2 cups of vegetable soup (recipe of choice).
Afternoon snack: 1 cup carrots and peas + 2 tablespoons hummus.
- Dinner: 1 piece of salmon + 1 cup stewed carrots + 1 cup stewed broccoli and cauliflower + 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce + 1 teaspoon sesame seeds.
Roast the salmon at 200 °C until tender for about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness. Cut the carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and stew them until slightly soft, about 5 minutes for the carrots, 3 minutes for the broccoli. Pour a little teriyaki sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
TOTAL 1,226 CALORIES PER DAY
- Breakfast: Fruit smoothie made from: 1 banana + 1 cup frozen strawberries + ½ cup low-fat yogurt + ½ cup low-fat milk.
Morning snack: 1 banana + 1 handful of nuts (optional).
- Lunch: 2 cups vegetable soup (recipe of choice).
Afternoon snack: 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower + 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Dinner: grilled chicken + ½ cup roasted sweet potatoes + 1 cup roasted brussels sprouts + 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Cut the sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts in half and place them in a pan. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake at 230 ° C until soft, about 15 minutes.
Coat the chicken with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place it on the grill over medium heat until golden (not pinkish white in the centre) for about 5 minutes on each side.
TOTAL 1230 CALORIES PER DAY
- Breakfast: Raw oatmeal with blueberries, prepared from: ½ cup of oats + 1 tablespoon of chia seeds + ½ cup of skim milk + ½ cup of low-fat yogurt + ½ cup of blueberries.
Morning snack: 1 orange + 1 handful of nuts (optional).
- Lunch: 85 g tuna + 2 cups mixed vegetables + 1 cup cherry tomatoes and chopped cucumber + 1 teaspoon vinegar (optional).
Afternoon snack: 1 cup stewed broccoli and cauliflower + 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Dinner: stewed shrimp + 1 baked potato + 1 cup stewed spinach + 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional – tomatoes and curly salad).
Bake the potatoes at 250 ° C until completely soft, and while it is baking, stew the shrimp for about 15-20 minutes and the spinach for 1 or two minutes.
When they are ready, put them on a plate and season with a little salt, pepper and pour oil on top. If you want, add the optional ingredients mentioned above.
TOTAL 1,303 CALORIES PER DAY
- Avoid processed, packaged foods.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eat or drink dairy products only with a low fat content of 0% – 1%, and better if they are nut milks (from almonds, oats, etc.).
- Avoid any fried foods.
- Avoid alcohol.
If necessary, you can adapt the menu in this program, as well as continue to follow it for more than three days.