Participants in the LuckyFit REDUCTION program may request that an individual diet plan be prepared for them to follow after leaving the program.
Why do I need such a plan?
- To continue to lose weight
- To maintain the result achieved within the program
- To follow a healthy eating pattern.
How is the consultation carried out:
- Request a consultation with a nutritionist by email email@example.com.
IMPORTANT! The request for a consultation must be made at least 14 days before the start of the LuckyFit program.
- The program’s nutritionist will contact you and give you instructions.
- During your stay in the program, the doctor monitors.
- On the day you leave the program, you receive your individual diet plan.
Who is the nutritionist who will consult me
Dr. Daniel Dimitrov graduated in medicine from the Medical University – Sofia (2001) and has acquired two specialties: nutrition and dietetics (2006) and public health and health management (2016).
Most often in his practice he works with patients in the following areas:
- obesity and metabolic diseases
- intestinal health (intestinal microbiome and functional digestive conditions)
- preventive health of the cardiovascular system.