ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
We created the programme LOSE WEIGHT WITH PLEASURE so that it allows participants to lose weight without hunger and without adding additional stress in their daily lives.
Activities are selected and combined so as to create a balance between helpful and enjoyable experiences.
The maximum number of participants in the programme within one week is up to 30 people, regardless of the selected package.
Healthy weight loss is the main goal
of the LuckyFit program and is therefore included in the program:
- Free consultation with an experienced cardiologist and general practitioner;
- Free Specialized Examinations with Ultrasound Heart Apparatus, cardiogram, Last Generation Thanita Apparatus
The cardiac examination will give you clarity about the amount of physical exercise appropriate to you.
The GP will assess your overall health and the factors that lead to overweight or obesity.
Therefore, it is very important that you have done all the studies included in the “Health Condition” form that we will send you in advance.
For those of you who have not had time to do their research, we organize on-site blood collection and blood and hormonal research for a fee.
With Tanita, we measure your initial physical condition on the first day of the program, and we estimate your performance improvement on the day you finish the program.
Additionally, endocrinologist consultation can also be provided if necessary.
CHINESE BREATHING EXERCISES
They aim to wake up, stretch and move the whole body. They are performed in the morning outdoors, if weather conditions allow.
The benefits of the breathing exercises are:
- Improve blood flow to the brain
- Promote better concentration
- They are used as a prevention against stress
- Prevent cardio-vascular diseases
- Strengthen the muscles
- Improve the locomotor system and the respiratory system
- Positively influence the function of all internal organs
- Givetone and a smile,a good way to start the day
It is done in the morning between 9:00hr and 13:00hr – the most active time for the body.
Unique walks, scenic views, soak in the beautiful flora and fauna of Rila, Pirin and Rhodope Mountains, a variety of terrains, small, medium and large slopes and various lengths.
The difficulty of the exercise by hiking rises gradually, in the first days it is lighter, at moderate-hard in the middle, and decreases again in the last few days.
The obligatory presence of trail guides gives security and peace of mind to the programme participants.
The hikes are specially selected and combine trails for people with different physical abilities.
The benefits of hiking are:
- The mountainous terrains offer the opportunity for physical activity with alternating stress by changing the slope, intensity, terrain, giving them an advantage over workout in the gym or the sports center;
- It allows to perform sports training in fresh air, in the midst of unique natural scenery;
- Charges you with positive emotions;
- The pure mountain forests are loaded with with negative ions, which have a particularly beneficial effect on the body;
- The regular stay in the mountains treats diseases of the upper respiratory tract: asthma, bronchitis, rinuitis, sinusitis, etc;
- Improvesstamina and strength in the lower limbs;
- Speeds up metabolism;
- Charges you with energy.
It is done every afternoon, except for the day of the day trip.
It increases the overall effect of the programme and consolidates the effects of the morning activity.
The block of exercises is chosen in accordance with the general condition and needs of the current group and its participants.
It combines a wide range of exercises and techniques from different methodologies: Yoga, Tae Bo, aerobics, pilates, fitness exercises, functional training and more.
The benefits of gymnastics are:
- Increases the flexibility and the speed of the body
- Allows for intense workoutwithout overloading the joints and the cardio-vascular system
- Successfully trains groups of muscles ,that cannot be exercised by hiking in the mountains or other fitness workout
- Supplements the daily calorie-burning in the programme
They are performed after dinner.
They alternate between classes of Latino and Bulgarian folklore dances.
The benefits of evening activities are:
- Increases the overall effect of the programme and contribute to the good mood.
- Improves flexibility and endurance of the muscles
- Reduces the risk of injuries from heavier muscle stress
- Reduces stress
- Improves self-esteem
FULL DAY EXCURSION
In the programme LuckyFit we believe that the good and positive experience facilitates the process. Therefore once a week, programme participants have the opportunity to explore a picturesque and unique destination like:
- The villages of Kovachevitsa and Leshten
- The Rila Monastery
- The town of Melnik and the Rozhen Monasteryр
- The village of Delchevo and the area of Gotse Delchev
- “The Dancing Bears” reservation in Belitsa village
The trip is always carried out with the participation of a guide.
The route and destination are determined by the head of the programme according to the weather conditions and the abilities of the group.
The excursion must include hiking as any other day in the programme.
For each participant there is a dry food package, consistent with the daily diet of the programme.
It is performed once a week and includes walking, 40 minutes of riding with professional jockeys.
The benefits of horseback riding are:
- Has a beneficial effect on breathing.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Prevents and influences well in cases of deformations of the spine.
- Strains the quadriceps femoris muscle and increases the burning of calories in motion.
- Reduces stress and affects the overall good mental health.
- Keeping a balance on the horse activates almost all the muscles of the body.
- Improves balance and coordination.